So far we are 3 weeks into an 8 to 12 week ordeal, and have already seen improvement. We expect they will be out of these helmets in the middle of April or a little sooner. I would complain about the cost of these simple little things custom made to help shape their heads and fix issues due to torticollis Brachycephaly and Plagiocephaly, but Caleb had his first fall off our sofa and landed on the tile floor. I think the only thing that saved his precious noggin was his helmet. So I am convinced they are priceless.This specific picture is of Sawyer in a "Tummy Tub" (an overpriced European bucket) that a friend let us borrow, it actually works quite well for soothing colic and is a low calorie alternative to Sawyers favorite soothing method "the bottle"( Hence his many rolls that we love : ) )
0 comments:
Post a Comment