So once upon a time until last Saturday I was kind of secretly a fan of Jessica Simpson, so when I found out she was performing after the D-backs game I made Jeff get tickets. I then made our friends sneek down to like the seventh row from the 20th and embaressed them all. I just honestly thought she would be a great performer but I was so wrong. I was so embaressed for her. As long as she kept singing she sounded great even though none of her new songs were really doing anything for me she at least sounded good vocally. The problem was her in between songs. She would open her mouth and tell you some sad sob story Which was always TMI and then would blabber on and on with awkward dumb coments. I didn't stay until the end of the concert but that's b/c I didn't want to be the last to leave. Kind of sad at least she looks good :)
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment