Halloween has to be one of my favorite times of the year, it's finally perfect weather in AZ and your neighbors all come out of hiding. Plus every year we invite a bunch of people over to our house since our street is crazy busy it's very festive. Our neighbors have been doing a haunted house for 9 years now and we've enjoyed the last 3. We have so many trick-or-treaters we went through 5 big bags of costco candy. This is partly due to the number of gypsy/Irish Travellers that come from all over for the haunted house, which is fine by me b/c I'm a big Gypsy watcher and love to observe there strange culture. You will have to ask me about this later the explanation is far too long for this blog. So with 24 people at our party, neighbors galour, good food and treats and lots of gypsy's and my little Ariel the night was complete. Oh and I almost forgot, we had a family from Holland who came over and celebrated with us, it was there first Halloween experience. The night was topped off with a large group of probablly 20 guys dressed in speedos and other scandalas atire dancing down our street with a boom box. Of course they stopped right in front of our house and gave us a good show while we covered our kids eyes and ears. Crazy stuff.
I have this picture thanks to my Sister-in-law I unfortunately didn't get pictures of everyone who dressed up but aren't these guys awesome. I love love love what they come up with every year. I have to say it's a nice look for you guys.
1 comments:
So cute! It seems that our little girls have much in common. Audrey loves Ariel right now too, and I bought the same costume! Unfortunatley it didn't fit her, but fortunately I found another at costco that did. :)
Post a Comment