So Avery is really into doing hair right now. She tells me all sorts of ways to style her hair. we are constantly changing the hair on her barbies, ponies, and dolls (big pain, when trying to pull out little elastics from plastic hair) so lately she has wanted to do our hair. Sunday she did Dad's hair and after begged to do mine. So with 2 minutes to spare before we needed to leave for church I turned around and let her run a brush through my already styled hair, what I didn't know is she had a handful of gel which she then mashed into the back of my hair smearing all over, needless to say it was a lesson learned. At least it wasn't permanent, she could have had scissors...
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Beauty School
Posted by Amber at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Now I definitely laughed OUT LOUD over that one! Classic!
Post a Comment