Tuesday, June 16, 2009

View at your own Risk

So Thursday night we got an Emergency phone call. Jeff's brother Joe had been playing Basketball and had a head on collisionwith another player who happens to be just fine, unfortunate for Joe he ended up in an ambulance and in the trauma center. His skull was crushed in to the point where you could almost fit a small size ping pong ball into his head. This picture was taken later after it had swollen and visually didn't look as deep, however after surgery the next afternoon he had two metal plates to lift the dent and hold together the bones. Despite the unfortunate event Joe is recovering nicely and with the help of family and friends I think they will pull through this quickly. We are all praying for a quick good recovery for you Joe! 2 Days after surgery...






3 comments:

Phil and Becca said...

So I'm so glad that you updated your blog. I really miss you guys. Avery is looking so cute these days. Looks like you guys are having a blast doing lots of fun things together. Love you lots!

Michelle and Andrew said...

OUCH! i feel so bad. i miss you guys...hope you are enjoying the cooler summer, we certainly are.

Yardley Crew said...

Ouch! That looks so painful. I hope he's okay. Thanks for all the fun posts.