Wow the dynamics are going to be changing around this household, as the boys take the lead. Found out this Thursday both babies are boys. Avery has been thinking very hard and long about this and really didn't say anything until she could say something nice. Think she was a little shocked, however once she came up with two boy names she was feeling more comfortable with the idea. She said we should name one Diego and the other Lion King. She is so random. I am sure we will hear many more suggestions which will have to go in the discard pile I am afraid. We are really excited and have a lot of shopping to do before they arrive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OMIGOSH! SO FUN! I'm so excited for you! Expect an AWESOME gift from me :) Are you going to have a shower here in Utah??
BAMBER!!! that is so exciting! i love the names...sydney came up with sparkles and sarafina (for her baby brother) and gavin came up with batman...so i doubt her name selection will improve.
That is sooo awesome! We are so excited for you. You have to have a shower in Utah. You will need lots of stuff.
and I can't even come up with one boy name for my own, so I'm not going to be any help.
Post a Comment