Sunday, December 27, 2009

We are finally pregnant and having Twins!

We are so excited to be pregnant and to be having twins. I have had so many ultrasounds thus far I think I know what they will look like already. Avery thinks that every picture I bring home is one more baby growing inside of me. Which means we are up to about 125 babies. She is super excited to be a big sister and makes sure that I know everyday that my belly is getting bigger. Just want to make sure to tell everyone who has helped us out, Thank You sooo much! We have the best of friends and the greatest family, we love you all!

8 comments:

Michelle and Andrew said...

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! You are going to catch up to me in one shot! Avery will be a great help because she will be older. #3has been sooooo nice and easy so far. But i can't say having 2 and 3 at the same time will be. I have a number of friends who have had twins so if you need some advice, or someone to complain to or cry to, they are awesome for that! Love you! I will need to come and visit soon.

Janessa Taylor said...

WOW!!!! I'm soooooo excited for you!! And TWINS!! Wow! A 2-fer! (or however you spell it) Congratulations! That's so incredible! (how about posting those ultrasound pics? :)

April said...

YEAH! Call me SOON!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! (One for each of you guys!)

Phil and Becca said...

Amber I'm SOOOOOooooo excited for you guys! That's so wonderful! Twins, how awesome! How are you feeling thus far? Have you been sick this time? I'm so happy, you'll have to update us on your progress and post pictures of your growing belly! Love you!

Heather 'n Jay said...

I'm more excited for you than Michelle! That will be a big change, but I'm so happy that it worked out for you and that those progesterone shots were doubley worth it! Yeah! Post updates more often on the blog so we can be part of the excitement.

Lindsay said...

Congrats Amber!! What wonderful news! I know it's been a long time coming and I am thrilled for you! Hope all is well for you and your cute little family and hope to hear/see more updates soon! love and miss ya!

Jodee said...

Such wonderful news makes the wait worthwhile. I could not be happier for you & your family. Welcome to the club, Twin Mommy!

Yardley Crew said...

Awesome! I bet you guys are so excited and a tad overwhelmed! I hope you're not too sick, I hear it's worse with twins.