Saturday, November 14, 2009

Alice in Wonderdress

So this Halloween I took Avery to the Disney store and she wanted to be "Alice in Wonderdress" she said, so we went off that and with a little help from Savers , Walmart and the Spirit store we were able to come up with this ensemble. Creepy isn't it.

My mom was in town and volunteered to be my Ace of spades.



The Mad Creepy Hatter


Avery's Preschool Halloween Picture
She decided to be Tinkerbell for this Party

2 comments:

Michelle and Andrew said...

Love the costumes. You guys look great. My friend is moving to Arizona, so I am going to have to come and visit sometime. Have a happy holiday.

Staheli Family said...

Amber, you are so beautiful! I love that picture of you. Will congradulations on the babies. That is wonderful. I think about you lots and were so hoping that you would be able to get pregnant soon. I'm so glad that it's here...and twins! How exciting. Good luck!