Saturday, November 14, 2009

Primary Pioneer Party

So the best part about this primary party Avery tells me was "throwing Poop" They had made buffalo chips and as an activity they got to see who could throw the chips the furthest. The game was supposed to be played so they would see who could land the poop in the circles but the sunbeams don't have great poop aim.

Say Poop!


So in the stick pull game as you can tell no one held a candle next to my large strong sunbeam. She pretty much kicked everyone's butt. J.S. would have been proud



Sarah you need to get you one of these


Salt Water Taffy and Dried Apple chips were the prizes after you won the button game and others. I didn't play but I raided the jars of candy afterwards. I think I made it obvious that I had forgotten the deliciousness of Salt Water Taffy when I spent a half an hour looking for it in Walmart while on a date with Jeff and paying a sitter. I didn't find any but my friend Danielle took pity on me and brought me the leftovers that following Sunday.




The girls made rag dolls


Then they built a bridge with the older kids help to cross the blanket river. It was like a Dora the Explorer Adventure. We finished off by making our own butter and eating it on yummy rolls. While watching a pioneer movie. There was so much more that they did the activity was so amazing. My kiddo loved it! So did I.







0 comments: