So we signed up for soccer and played up with a bunch of her friends. Anyway I thought it would be fine since she is the same size as all of them, but I forgot that emotionally we may still be a little behind. Example, everytime someone kicks the ball away from her she cry's or pouts. It's so fun being a soccer mom! I love it.
Snack, this is why we play soccer, right?
Anyway Saturday mornings have become the dreaded day for me and Jeff, dragging her out to the field screaming as we try to pull on her soccer socks and put on her orange shirt as she screams. I don't want to be a soccer player. "I want to be a CHEER LEADER"
1 comments:
WOW. That is hilarious!!! I mean, I feel your pain (sort of...I can only sympathize really) and hope that Avery will come to love "the game." Michelle had the same problem with Sydney--although possibly not as dramatic as the laying prostrate on the field thing Avery does :)
Post a Comment