It was a beautiful hot Arizona day I was 35 weeks and 6 days along. My mom had come to visit and was leaving in 2 days. Jeff took the day off and we went to golf at Ocotillo. Our plan was to golf the first 9 and then drive to my appointment come back and golf the back 9. Needless to say we didn't golf our back 9 that day. 2 hours after my appointment I was feeling tired. I went to lay down on the couch. I was so uncomfortable though I sat up to reposition and felt a pop. I suddenly felt as though I had peed my pants but then I thought about it when I couldn't stop and realized one of the boys bags of water had broke. I announced to everyone in the room that I was soaking wet and needed to get to the hospital, and that this better be my bag of water or something is seriously wrong with me. So of course Jeff panicked while my mom just smiled and acted happy and excited that she wasn't going to miss the event and we rushed to the hospital. I was admitted and hours later we had 2 handsome boys.
On our way off the course my mom turned around to see something and flew us off a curb. I think that might have contributed to the events later in the day : )
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment