Thursday, June 5, 2008

Elder Gollaher


Landan left to the MTC yesterday June 4th and we already miss him. He's gonna do such a great job and be such a crazy fun missionary. We Love you Landan! See you in 2 years.

Serving in the Chihuahua Mission


" Super Stealth"


Going to miss you bro!

Mommy and Lando

Elder Gollaher with the Grandkids, it's terrible trying to get kids to pose for pictures can I tell ya. Avery was in a dress but wanted to run around naked when we got home from church unfortunate for her there were 75 people there cramping her style, so we compromised and she wore her swimming suit. Might I mention it was quite chilli outside, but suit yourself Avery.

Avery and I got to go up to UT to spend some time with Landan before he left and hear his "Talk" in church. He's such an awesome kid we're gonna miss him.

Gross Landan


Landan and Avery hanging out as they usually do in between taunting each other and exchanged scowls they do have quite a bit of fun.

3 comments:

D and Brittany Whipple said...

ok, so these are way cute pictures...and you were having really good hair that day, it was really cute!

Janessa Taylor said...

AMBER!!! I'm so glad you have joined the blogging world. I finally checked your blog, since you commented on mine (I figured, hey, maybe she's actually posted something!!) and lo and behold, you have added some well-anticipated news! I read the whole thing!! That would be awesome to go to the Netherlands!! I need to get out more--I'm lucky in my job to go to some good US locations for work, but nothing International yet--and since I'm quitting in january, I guess I'll lead a very state-side life anyway. Oh well!! I'm going to be much happier as a mom anyway! Glad to see your blog--and wanted to leave a novel TOO! :)

Phil and Becca said...

I'm so glad that you are blogging now. What cute pictures. I'm sad that I missed Landon's farewell and seeing you. I was just in Utah for the 4th of July and saw Chad and Ashley. That was so fun. Miss you...