Avery gets into the fridge by herself now, however she knows she is not supposed to without mom's help.
The other day I had just got done blow drying my hair and came out to check on her b/c she was being so quiet.
She had helped herself up to the table and was having a little moment to herself, how am I supposed to be consistent in disciplining her, when you come out and see her being so sweet?
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Juicy Juice
Posted by Amber at 8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey cute picture...AND she's looking at the camera! Way to go! :)
K, Avery is SO beautiful! Really, she is a pretty "baby." It was good to see you. You are so cute too :)
I am going to add you to my list of blogging people, if that's ok. K well, take care! Hope you feel better. I kind of forgot you were sick when you came to St. George. Sorry!
Love
Mandy
Post a Comment