So this year for my Birthday I just wanted to go out with some friends, eat some yummy food that I did not have to cook or clean up, and enjoy my friends, which I did, however, on top of that I was also plesantly humiliated by the staff at Texas Roadhouse (See Below) I am sure some of you can Empathise. I then lost my brain and left the Card and Gift Certificate some of my friends had given my on the table at the Restraunt, I guess as an extra tip for our waitress cuz I have yet to see it. The sad thing is I hadn't even opened the card yet to read all of the heart felt messages my friends wrote. The Birthday Crew: Jeff, Amber, Missing Cody :( , Sarah, Kristy, Chad then Rob in the back there with darling halle, April, Joe missing probablly in the bathroom, and Lauren with sweet baby Juicy wa who is probably in his car seat recovering from the tramatic yelling that went on during the above event.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Birthday #27
Posted by Amber at 11:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amber I'm so glad that you blogged again! I was really starting to miss you. Sounds like you've been having fun. We'll be in Utah in June/July and I'm wondering if you're going to be going to Utah this summer. I would love to see you. We might be there in December, but I'm not sure if I'll want to venture out with a two month old in tow (not to mention 2 other rugrats)
I am so proud of you for catching up on your blogging. I also want to thank you for having fun without ellie, now she is crying "I want to be there." Next time you do anything fun make sure Ellie is there too or just photoshop her into the picture. K. Thanks.
Post a Comment