Avery Jeff and I went out with some friends a while ago to a place called "Jeepers" When I was growing up it was called "jungle Gyms Playland" of course I went to the one in UT and this one is in phoenix, however despite the location change and different owner I expected it to be the same, we had a great time but I would have to say as everything else that you remember from when you were a child, the place didn't quite live up to my expectations. But we still had so much fun! We went with our friends the Fosters and had a great dinner afterwards at a place called "Culvers" They have the best Cheese Curds ever along with delicious butter burgers and concrete custard it was amazing comfort food!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Jeepers
Posted by Amber at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment