Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sea World

This Spring Break Jeff had some time off work so we took a quick trip to California to see his Sister Amanda and her family. I had earned 2 free tickets to Sea World from buying so many pampers diapers and Jeff had somehow gotten 2 free season pass tickets to Legoland so we had the entertainment covered. So we just needed a buddy for Avery so we took her cousin Raven to both parks and we all had such a good time. This is Avery with the Sting Rays she thought it was Awesome and was all over them. Raven was all about letting Avery enjoy it. One of the girls favorite things to do in the park was pick flowers. I am sure the park appreciated us especially when Avery and Raven started feeding the Seals Flowers since I was to grosses out to buy them any slimy fish food. I really hate the smell of fish, don't quite get why anyone likes to eat it.

Daddy Jeff, Avery, Raven the observer and the Starfish
Shamu, this was right before we were soaked in salt water, sunburned and covered in cotton candy.
So I have to admit I have a child like love still for Sea World. Everytime I sea the shows or hear the music I kind of get teary eyed cuz it seams so magical I really love it. Same thing with Disneyland and well a few other places.
The playland in Seaworld. I think this jumping pad pretty much kicked her butt, she could hardly stay standing. In fact when it was finally her turn to go in she pretty much fell into the thing.

0 comments: